Name: Wendy Williams
Company: Sportux SkiSuitRental GmbH
Address: Pfefferminzenweg 4a, 1220 Vienna, Austria
Phone: +43 6769346690
SkiSuitRental is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We take the privacy of all of our customers and site users seriously and take great care to protect your personal information. Before anyone sends information to this website, they first must accept the insecure nature of the internet and the risk this may pose to the integrity of the information they provide. Accordingly, SkiSuitRental accepts no liability for any loss or misuse of the data that may occur while the data is in transmission. Upon receipt of information via this website, SkiSuitRental will take responsible precautions to ensure personal data in the company‘s possession is secure and not open to abuse.
Data We Collect From You
- Information obtained/provided through the SkiSuitRental website when subscribing to our services, creating a customer account, taking part in social media functions, posting materials or requesting other SkiSuitRental services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of your correspondence which identifies you via email. We may keep the emails and email address.
- Information about transactions you carry out through the SkiSuitRental website and documentation concerning orders placed with us.
- Details of your visits to the SkiSuitRental website, and any access to online resources or materials
- We may also collect information about your computer, IP address and operating system for system administration
Additionally, upon conclusion of an order between the customer and SkiSuitRental, the following personal information will be collected and used in fulfilling the order:
- Personal contact details: name, address and telephone number
- Communication-related information: telephone number, Email address
- Order related information: products ordered, payment methods, delivery address, dates of use of skiwear, order history
Who Processes Your Information?
SkiSuitRental is the data controller of the personal information you provide to us. This means SkiSuitRental determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, any personal data is to be processed. The SkiSuitRental management team oversees the data control responsibilities. The contact email address for any questions you have about your data is email@example.com.
What Data is Collected?
The categories of information that SkiSuitRental collects, holds and shares include the following:
Personal information - names and home or billing address of customer
Order information - clothing size of renters within order
Delivery information - name and address of holiday hotel or delivery address, dates when skiwear is necessary
Additional information - SkiSuitRental may takes notes on customer within their customer account, noting for example, if special requests are made, if there is additional communication and what information was exchanged during the order, delivery and return process.
Will My Information Be Shared?
In most cases, order-related information as it pertains to delivery and pickup of skiwear will be shared with a third party, which would include the courier service, hotel or third-party agent organising the ski holiday such as a tour operator or event manager. When SkiSuitRental shares order-related data with a third party, the same data protection standards that SkiSuitRental upholds are imposed on the partner.
Your Legal Rights
The persons concerned may use all rights by sending an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by personal contact via telephone, post or on-site
In addition, you have the right at any time to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority regarding the processing of your personal data.
The contact details of the data protection authority are: Austrian Data Protection Authority: Wickenburggasse 8 1080 Vienna Telephone: +43 1 521 52-25 69 E-mail: email@example.com You have the right to:
- request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”)
- request correction of the personal data that we hold about you
- request erasure of your personal data
- object to processing of your personal data
- request restriction of processing of your personal data
- request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party.
- withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data.
Cookies and Other Technologies We Use
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement.
They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
Personal Information – In the course of using this website or conducting business with SkiSuitRental personal information may have been freely given by the user for contact purposes (name, address, telephone number, email). You can contact us at anytime to have these details removed from our database. Cookies – Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your computer or device by setting your browser to not accept cookies. Some browsers provide a mode where cookies are always deleted after a visit. The exact instructions for this can be found in the manual for your browser. You can delete cookies already on your computer or device at any time. If you choose not to accept cookies at all, you can still visit our website, however we cannot guarantee an optimum experience without cookies.
Links to Other Sites
This policy applies only to information collected by SkiSuitRental. Links within our sites to those of other organisations are not covered by this policy.
When you send us your order via the online ordering system, your information concerning the order will be stored, including the contact details provided by you, as well as your order payment information, all which are necessary to process the order. We will not share this information without your consent.
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided, will be stored in order to process the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent.
Web Analysis with Google Analytics
In addition to Google Analytics, we use Google Tag Manager on our website, please read the Google Privacy Notice: “Google Tag Manager is a solution that allows marketers to manage website tags from one interface. The Tag Manager tool itself (which implements the tags) is a cookie-less domain and does not collect personally identifiable information. The tool triggers other tags, which may collect data. Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If disabled at the domain or cookie level, it will remain in effect for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager. We may ask for permission to share some product data (such as your account information) with other Google products to enable certain features, such as to simplify the addition of new AdWords Conversion Tracking tags. In addition, from time to time, our developers review product usage information to further optimize the product. However, we will never share such information with other Google products without your consent. "
You can subscribe to our newsletter via our website. For this we need your e-mail address and your declaration that you agree to receive the newsletter. No further data is collected. We use this data exclusively for the delivery of the requested information and do not pass it on to third parties. As soon as you have subscribed to the newsletter, we will send you a confirmation Email with a link to confirm the registration. You can cancel the subscription to the newsletter at any time. Please send your cancellation to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the "Unsubscribe" link in the newsletter. We will immediately delete your data in connection with the newsletter dispatch.
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- version used operating system
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
This data cannot be assigned to specific persons. A merge of this data with other data sources will not be done. We reserve the right to check this data retroactively, if we become aware of specific indications for illegal use.
Social Plugins on Facebook
Social Plugins on Instagram
Social Plugins on Youtube
SkiSuitRental is based on the ecommerce platform Shopify, 150 Elgin Street, 8th Floor, Ottawa, ON, Canada. Shopify Analytics measures the user activity (user location, online session time, referrer, etc.) on our website. For this purpose, Shopify saves cookies on users' devices and can store such data as browser information, operating system, time spent on the page.
Use of the Provider "GoDaddy"
The web site is hosted on the web server by webhost GoDaddy, Corporate Headquarters 14455 N. Hayden Rd., Ste. 226, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, USA.